Dave Brown Art

Welcome to my blog and if this is your first visit
I hope you enjoy the art that you see and will
want to return again and see whats in the pipeline.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Works by Meagan Mcgrath


Meagan titled this piece "The Parrot"


Meagan titled this piece "The Good Shepherd tending his sheep"

I was in Ottawa Canada from June 26th thro July 2nd and had the pleasure to meet Meagan Mcgrath. She is the 9 year old daughter of my wife cousin. She is an amazing young lady and stands 48 inches high but with a personality as big as Ottawa itself, despite being wheelchair bound she remains happy, positive, funny and her own self and as you can see from th artwork has a good sense of color and design. I like to see the art work created by children as they have a freedom and spontaniety that adults are often unable to show. She is a life lesson to all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment